|Material Type||Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper|
|Application||Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal|
|Type of Coating||Heat Release|
|Brand Name||Real color|
|Temp & Time||380℃ & 30s|
A4 Dye Sublimation Ink Heat Transfer Paper
Characteristic of our sublimation paper
1. Bright and white (not pure white), Creating vibrant images on paper
2. Waterproof and instant dry
3. Heat sublimation paper which specialized for Sublimation Ink.
4. Printed photo can be kept over 80 years
5.100% ensure the gram weight
1. High transfer rate, Superb Color, high color reduction degree.
2. Dry quickly and good Anti-wrap resistance, Excellent Ink Release, absorbing ink speed quickly.
3. Super transfer efficiency, up to 95%. It is significantly higher than similar products in the market.
4. Uniform coating, No wet cockling, flying print without wrinkly.
5. Small deformation, Clear image and can be save for long times after printed.
Suitable Printer: MS-JP/ Reggiani / DGI / D-gen? These high speed inkjet printers.
1. Heat transfer dye sublimation paper
2. Professional mate resolution
3.100% waterproof, instant dry
4. Offer best printed quality from your digital camera or scans
5. Work on all inkjet printers, sublimation printer, indoor printer
6. Special ink: Use sublimation ink to print
7. Package: 100sheets per pack etc.
8. Different format: A3 A4
9. Sublimation paper is specialized paper for sublimation ink, natural color, transfer rate highly up to 95%.
1. Printing on polyester and polymmid(Lycra, Nylon)fabrics used in sportswear and outdoor wear in general.
2. Printing on mixed synthetic fabrics(min 60% of synthetic fibres) used in sportswear and outdoor wear in general.
3. Printing on plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as ski, snowboard, skateboard, windsurf, etc.
4. Printing on every substrates (wood, cermics, glass) overprinted with polyester-based or polyammid-based coatings.